Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Current Even Quiz

For reading today my group did a weekly current event quiz about different kind of things with 20 questions. One of the questions that I was interested was Why has Commonwealth Games gold medallist and two-time Olympian, Moss Burmester, been in the news recently? my answer was Moss burmester has been on the news recently because he is against Russia being allowed to compete in the Rio olympics in the 200m butterfly swimmer. Another question I was interested was Which supermarket has annouced the closure of six of their New Zealand stores ? my answer was countdown because I read that Australasian has said that six of their countdown supermarkets in New Zealand will be closed. I was happy because both my answers were correct.

If you would like to take the quiz here is the link: http://www.classroomsolutions.co.nz/uploads/1/9/5/1/19510927/wq21nz.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment