Pages

Friday 12 August 2016

Maths Lesson in Room 7

Today in room 7 with the left over students we had a fun maths. For this maths lesson with Miss Stone we did shapes. In shapes we had to make a 3D shape using a template we could color it if we wanted,  so I did. Anyways we made our shapes given and it turned out good. After exploring a world of colorful shapes we had a chance to make one of our own 3D shape out of a grid. I made a cube. We had to find out the volume of the shape we had made using the cubed grid. The final total of my volume was 3x8 which is 27.

I had great fun doing this math activity...
Cheers :) 

1 comment:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Mele, you did very well in this maths lesson. You worked out the volume of the cube by multiplying its length, width and height - 3x3x3 = 27. We will be doing something similar again this week, so I am glad you enjoyed this!

Post a Comment