Pages

Saturday 2 July 2016

Math Reflection


On Thursday, Mrs Raj and Miss Elia came in and observed my maths group on decimals. The Question we got was kind of difficult for me to solve but luckly one of my friends helped me understand it and when she started explaining slowly I started understanding how decimals are added and how they are converted into fractions. I also got over my fears of writing and explaining on the whiteboard how I solved the problem in front of the group. I am really lucky I learnt this because it will help me how to solve decimal problems at anytime.

1 comment:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Melenaite. After the lesson I had a meeting with Miss Elia and Mrs Raj who said that they were very impressed that you got up and explained your thinking to the class. I was proud of you for doing this and the way you all worked together really well. We will carry on with decimals this week so it is good you learnt so much in this lesson.

Post a Comment